Thursday, August 14, 2008

Time Passes...But Love Remains!


Tj and I went to the farm this weekend with some friends...it's always so nice to get away and be in the country where every thing is slow and you can hear the birds and rock in the rocking chairs without feeling like something needs to get done NOW! We did some maintenance to Trip, Ava and Jaxon's memory tree...thanks Kevin for grabbing the lawn mower (I was trying to cut the brush back with some sword thing that TJ gave me and I almost passed out)! Anytime I visit "the tree" I have so many emotions that come over me...I am happy for Thomas and the trust that God put in me to raise my little man...but I am still so sad about my babies that I had to give back to God so fast! Our precious angels would be 2 1/2 now...it amazes me everyday how much time has passed and how it still feels like I gave birth to them yesterday...if I try hard enough I can still remember what each of their little noses looked like, the shape of their heads and even the way they smelled...I miss them so much! I just know in my heart that Thomas can see them...sometimes I will be rocking him and he will look over my head and smile or laugh--and I know he is looking at them...how sweet it must be to see Angles! This picture was taken on Saturday--it was so hot...TJ and I plan to put a white picket fence around the tree and we want to put a swing by it that we can sit in and day-dream....

3 comments:

meg said...

I can't believe it's been 2 and a half years! Wow! You have endured more than I can imagine, and I admire you for the strength and grace you have had these last few years in the midst of grief. Just know that I am always here for you if you need to talk about your babies. I miss them too!
love you and all your babies, meg

MichelleB said...

You are a brave and inspiring Mom. Your babies are forever in my heart.

Staci said...

thank you for sharing this with us....i cannot imagine.

staci here one of the blogalicious girls, surfed from stephs page!!