Thursday, August 7, 2008

Am I really doing this?


Okay, Okay...I will start a blog for crying out loud! This is new to me--so sorry if I am not a "pro" just yet--I will get better at this! I feel like I am "connected" in so many different ways that it almost feels repetative when I do ONE MORE POST...but--I will make this my primary "news" site!

We have big news at the Dimiceli house...Thomas got his first tooth (better late than never)! It's on the bottom in the middle--he is obsessed with running his little tongue over it--it's the cutest thing! This has been a long week at our house--Thomas has a double ear infection that won't seem to let up and he has a nasty cough to go along with it (all thanks to the slobbery buddies of his at day care). He is so amazing...he is still totally lovable even when he's sick! I actually kind of like it when he isn't feeling well b/c he lets me baby him and love on him--when he's normal all he wants to do is crawl all over the house looking for tiny dust bunnies and pennies to put in his mouth--hee, hee!

Well--I must get some work done--but wanted to do my first "post"...hope to hear from my blog loving friends soon!

4 comments:

meg said...

be careful! blogging is addicting!!! proceed with caution ;)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm a total dork because I wouldn't een know how to start my own blog! Sorry to hear Baby Thomas isn't feeling well, but give him a kiss from me!

Mandyland (hehe!)

JennP said...

I love my Big Boy T!!!! Love, Aunt Jenny