Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thomas and friends!


This weekend Thomas got to meet Stella (and hang with his girl Berkeley and buddy, Brady)...what a fun time it was to be with my favorite girlfriends and all of our kiddos--who would have known that we would be such good mommy's (hee, hee). Stella (the newest baby doll) is absolutely precious...I am soooo glad I finally got to hold that sweet baby girl! Megan is such a natural! And Bethany--she makes two look like a walk in the park...she gives me hope that having more than one is totally do-able! Amanda had her baby shower this weekend and looks soooo amazing--you would never know she is due any day! I LOVE all these babies!!!

1 comment:

THE Stephanie said...

Hey! It's so good to see pics of you with your cute little boy! And look - my cousin Bethany! Think you can convince her to blog??

Your family is adorable... happy blogging!