Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hosptial Shmosmital











So...today has not been the best of days for this mommy...I could NOT sleep last night--I was up almost evey hour (despite the nurses attempt of two ambien to help my situation) I finally threw in the towel at 4 am and pulled out the laptop and did some Christmas shopping. Being here is definately beginning to take its toll on me...I love every morning when Tj brings Thomas to me--but its almost bittersweet b/c I know they will have to leave as quickly as they came...Thomas IS THE HILIGHT of my day...once that's over--I pretty much hit rock bottom. I can't help but cry every time they leave and I know poor monkey is totally confused. I know this is the best place we can be--but I didn't realize just how hard it would be to be away from my little family for so long. Tj has been soooo great at being "Mr. Mom"...Thomas has become permanently attached to him--I am sure it's just all the changes making him extra clingy. When I called this morning TJ was folding laundry and feeding Thomas--who knew he was capable--hee, hee! Please say a prayer for mommy and Finley...we are ready to go HOME!

1 comment:

THE Stephanie said...

Awe. Praying for you! I've seen your updates on FB and hey... at least you have a WAY CUTE night gown now, right? (Just looking at the bright side LOL)

How much longer? You're in my prayers.