Monday, August 10, 2009

My baby boy

So--this picture is a month old and I am the worst blogger ever--but--at least I am still making an effort :-) I must say that Thomas' FIRST HOSPITAL STAY (which was 4 nights long...agh) was a very trying time for me as a mommy! It's very hard to see your baby sick and even harder to explain to a toddler that he can't keep pulling out his IV! The good news is that at the time I am writing his blog he probably doesn't even remember any of this (mean while I am still having nightmares). Here's to having a hospital free run of 22 months!!! My wish is NO MORE HOSPITALS until Miss Finley arrives :-)
t

2 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

Oh my! Poor thing... he looks so cute, even if he is in the hospital! I'm glad he's doing better.

meg said...

amen! love you and your big baby boy!