Friday, October 3, 2008

My baby turns 1!




Where has the last year gone? My baby Thomas is 1 year old today!!! I had mixed emotions this morning when I woke up...he is still my baby--but--SUCH A BIG BOY! I am so lucky that he still actually loves to be rocked and on a good day he will sit in my lap and let me sing to him! He has brought unmeasureable happiness to my life...he reminds me everyday of the miracle of life...AND how precious each moment with him is! Usually in the mornings I am a total zombie--when I went into his room this morning I was singing "happy birthday" and taking pictures of him...he was laughing and looking totally confused! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE MONKEY!!!!

3 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

What a total cutie! And those little flip flops... so adorable!!

Happy birthday to your little man!

MichelleB said...

Happy birthday Thomas! Annie is ready to party with you!

meg said...

happy birthday sweet thomas! i can't believe you are already one!!! you are such a cutie and we can't wait to see you!!!!